Board meetings are held monthly. Board meetings are open to the public. We encourage our members to attend and become active participants in the Chamber.
Bring your suggestions, ideas and maybe even a desire to get involved!!!!
For our prior fiscal years, (July 1 thru June 30) we have generally set the first Wednesday evening of each month as our Monthly Chamber Board meetings (unless noted due to holidays).
As of now all regular board meetings unless otherwise noted will be held at 7 PM. We will update locations, but currently they are scheduled at the Nanuet High School - Multi-use room (LIbrary). Our upcoming meetings are as follows.
Our upcoming regular Board Meeting schedule:
- September 4, 2019
- October 2, 2019 - MacArthur Bar Middle School LIbrary
- November 6, 2019
- December 18, 2019 - Board Only (remote location)
- January 3, 2020
- February 5, 2020
- March 4, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- May 6, 2020 - Exec Board Only (finalize Street Fair and set planning Meeting Agenda)
- Our Annual planning meeting (Board only) - Sunday May 17, 2020, 8 AM - 1 PM. We use this meeting to review LY events, etc. and tentatively plan our events for the year and schedule board meetings for the next fiscal year at this meeting.
- June 3, 2020
- 7th Annual Street Fair, Sunday, June 7th, 2020