Board meetings are held monthly. Board meetings are open to the public. We encourage our members to attend and become active participants in the Chamber. This past year we have scheduled several morning meetings in the hopes of increasing member participation at our meetings.
Our upcoming schedule:
Bring your suggestions, ideas and maybe even a desire to get involved!!!!
For the 2018-2019 fiscal year (July 1, 2018 thru June 30, 2019) we have generally set the first Wednesday evening of each month as our Monthly Chamber Board meetings (unless noted due to holidays). We kicked off our fiscal year with a 4 hour planning meeting Saturday June 23, 2018.
As of now all meetings unless otherwise noted will be held at 7 PM. We will update locations, but currently they are scheduled at the Hilton Garden Inn in Nanuet (one of our members). Our upcoming meetings are as follows (we may be changing some of these to breakfast meetings in the hopes of increasing members participation).
- March 6 - Free Networking Breakfast - Estrella's Cafe, 8:30 - 10 AM (Board meeting prior from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM, if anyone interested)
- April 15 - Networking Event - Nanuet Restaurant 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM, followed by Nanuet Chamber Board Meeting, if interested.
- May 7 - Nanuet Firehouse, 7 PM
- 6th Annual STREET FAIR, Sunday June 2, 2019
- June 5
- Our Annual planning meeting (Board only) - Saturday June 22nd (tentative)