Join us as for breakfast on February 11, 2016 from 8 :15 AM to 10:00 AM at Bonefish Grill (Shops at Nanuet) when we welcome George Hoehmann, newly elected Clarkstown Supervisor. Find out what his plans are for Clarkstown and have an opportunity to ask questions. General networking and breakfast from 8:15 AM to 8:45 AM at which time George Hoehmann will make his presentation and answer questions. MEMBERS: LOGIN to reveal your discount code. Membership has its benefits! … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
Meet Newly Elected Clarkstown Supervisor George Hoehmann
Register Here: nanuetchamber.com/breakfast-w-clarkstown-supervisor/
Join us as for breakfast on February 11, 2016 from 8:15 AM to 10:00 AM at Bonefish Grill (Shops at Nanuet) when we welcome George Hoehmann, newly elected Clarkstown Supervisor. Find out what his plans are for Clarkstown and have an opportunity to ask questions.
General networking and breakfast from 8:15 AM to 8:45 AM at which time George Hoehmann will make his presentation and answer questions.... See MoreSee Less
2nd Annual Art Walk and Exhibition Reception
Join us for our Second Annual Art Walk and Exhibition Reception featuring art from students K-12 in the Nanuet Schools. This year's theme is the 160th Anniversary of the naming of Nanuet!
Beginning March 18th and running through April 1st, the students' art will be displayed at shops and restaurants throughout Nanuet. The art will then be displayed in the area upstairs in the Shops between the movie theatre and Macy's on the evening of April 1st.
Last year's event was an enormous success with art from students in all grades and more than 150 people attending and viewing the beautiful artwork from more than 50 students. This special event also features food and goodies from area businesses. As this event is a fundraiser for our Nanuet Scholarship Fund, donations will be graciously accepted at the door.
Beginning March 18th and running through April 1st, the students' art will be displayed at shops and restaurants throughout Nanuet.... See MoreSee Less
3rd Annual Nanuet Health Fair
REGISTER FOR A TABLE HERE: nanuetchamber.com/3rd-annual-nanuet-health-fair/
(Members login on website for a discount code)
Join us at our bigger venue this year and talk to healthcare providers, participate in some demonstrations and take home free goodies. Free admission to all. Member providers who want to exhibit pay $10 or $25 for non-member tables..... See MoreSee Less
Next Event Registration
Nanuet Street Fair
Mark your calendars!! Our third annual Street Fair will be held rain or shine, Sunday, June 5th, 2016 on Main Street from Stop & Shop to Prospect Street. Last year we had over 15,000 attendees, almost 200 vendors, live music, rides for children, a DJ and free giveaways. Come out and enjoy the day... Anyone wishing to exhibit at our 2016 Street Fair, June 5, 2016, please complete the following application and contract and forward payment to the address below with the completed application. Sign up EARLY to select your booth location. Download the Application and … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance; be sure to pick up your members card at an upcoming event as well as your Membership Window Decal!
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga