2016 NANUET CHAMBER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Throughout 2016, our Hamlet’s 160th Anniversary, we will host a series of events that represent excellent sponsorship and visibility opportunities for businesses throughout Nanuet and beyond. Please consider participating in 2016. Thank you for your support. April 1 – Art Reception at the Shops at Nanuet - $500 One Naming Sponsor includes expo table, 5 minutes to speak, promotion on Facebook and in press releases and in emails to membership, ability to announce one of the winners of the art prizes. Includes membership or membership … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
3rd Annual Street Fair
Main St, Nanuet, NY 10954, United States
Join us for our third annual Street Fair!!! Over 15,000 people attended last year and enjoyed the day. Don't miss it! Booths are almost sold out, if you would like a booth, get your application in asap! Download the form from the Chamber site.
This year we'll feature old fashioned family games! Compete against Rockland County Executive Ed Day, Clarkstown Supervisor George Hoehmann and more!
We'll be broadcasting live on WRCR1700AM throughout the day along with Bulldog and the crew from our Sister City Ocean City Maryland (Ocean 98.1 radio station).
Rides for the kids, clowns, great food, beer garden, DJ on one end and bands and dancing on the other!
Use #NanuetSF16 to share your thoughts and photos about the Fair!
ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE AS OF MAY 15TH
On the Clarkstown Stage at Prospect Street
10:00 am - Opening Flag Ceremony with the Nanuet Boy Scout Troop 78; National Anthem to be sung by Nanuet High School Student Emily Cohen; God Bless America to be sung by Nanuet High School Student Samantha Frieri
The Chamber will introduce the 2016 Nanuet Chamber Scholarship Winners
10:45 am - "The On Wings" from the Rockland Conservatory will perform
11:30 am - Anna Veleva, Opera Singer
12:15 am - Dance Central Performing Arts (from Pearl River and a Chamber Member)
1:15 am - "MIDNIGHT DAWN" to perform
2:30 am - Coupe Theatre Studio (from Nanuet over 30 years and a Chamber Member)
3:00 am - Rockland County Executive Ed Day and Clarkstown Town Supervisor George Hoehmann will address the Crowd
3:10 am - Ice Cream Social (Acapella group from Congers)
3:30 am - The "ALCHEMY" band will close us out for the day.
At Market Street
10am - 5pm - DJ Melo all day long!
Noon until 2pm - WRCR Broadcasting Live along with Bulldog and The Rude Awakening Morning Show folks - Sister City Proclamations
1 - 3pm - Old Fashioned Family Games on the grass near Normandy Village (register all day long)
3:00pm - Ed Day and George Hoehmann to make presentations... See MoreSee Less
3rd Annual Joint Chamber Networking Event
Don't miss one of the county's biggest and most fun networking events of the year!
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce will once again host the Joint Chamber Networking Event under the Big Top at the Shops at Nanuet on June 30th! This event will coincide with the start of The Shops at Nanuet Summer Music Festival with live entertainment presented by The Shops at Nanuet. Restaurants from The Shops at Nanuet will be offering selections from their menu.
The Nanuet Chamber will also be presenting our second Annual "Partner in Progress" Award.
Registration is $25 and $30 at the door.... See MoreSee Less
Next Event Registration
Nanuet Street Fair
Mark your calendars!! Our third annual Street Fair will be held rain or shine, Sunday, June 5th, 2016 on Main Street from Stop & Shop to Prospect Street. Last year we had over 15,000 attendees, almost 200 vendors, live music, rides for children, a DJ and free giveaways. This year we will feature Old Fashioned Family Games! Check back here and on our Facebook page to see how you can sign up with your family and even compete against the likes of Ed Day and George Hoehmann and their families! Great fun for everyone! Want to get involved early? Use #NanuetSF16 and Tweet, Instagram and post … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Effective July 1, 2016 our Business Member Rates for "new" members will be $150. However, all members who continue to renew within 30 days of their rolling expiration date, will continue to be able to renew at the rate of $125. Members who do not renew within 30 days of expiration will be considered new members at the higher rate.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance; be sure to pick up your members card at an upcoming event as well as your Membership Window Decal!
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga