On February 20, 2017 the Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce was awarded a grant from Rockland County Department of Economic Growth and Tourism to create a Shopping and Dining Map for Nanuet! Ed Day, County Executive who made the announcement at the Edward Hopper House in Nyack, stated that the funding comes from a combination of county money and grants from the statewide I Love New York program. These grants are for the purpose of boosting tourism in Rockland County. The grants were awarded on a competitive basis, with accompanying performance expectations. The funds will be used to attract … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
Nanuet Chamber Yearly Kick-Off Event
Register here: nanuetchamber.com/2017-september-networking/
The Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce will host a special kick-off event on Tuesday, September 26th, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM at Aqua Terra Grill, 420 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY.
Join us as we celebrate our 5th Anniversary and present Partnership in Progress Awards to three business members who have helped the Chamber grow over the past several years. We will also make several other exciting announcements at this fun networking event. Hors d'oeuvres will be served and a cash bar will be available.
Join us, meet some new friends and business opportunities. Spread the word, invite your colleagues, friends and neighbors.
Price is $10 in advance for members, $20 in advance for non-members and $25 for all at the door. Business owners and residents are welcome!
We look forward to seeing you.
*** (Members please login to obtain member price).
Thank you to our Sapphire sponsor: Verizon Wireless... See MoreSee Less
5th Annual Nanuet Chamber Spooktacular
FREE to the public --- Halloween games, Pumpkin decorating, Goodie bags, Face Painting, Haunted House, Refreshments and prizes while supplies last.
Thank you to our sponsors Verizon, Wegman's & Tumble Bee Gymnastics
16 interested · 2 going
Nanuet Street Fair
SAVE THE DATE - SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017 Every year our Street Fair sells out with over 200 vendors! We attract over 15,000 people and there is something for everyone! Enjoy our beer and wine garden under the relaxation tent starting at 10:30, the kid rides, the old fashioned family games, the great food, and live entertainment all day long. And the first 500 families to stop by the Chamber booth will receive a free gift bag! Check our photo and video gallery pages on this website and on our Facebook page to see and share in your comments. NOTE! Our BOOTHS have SOLD OUT every year so be sure … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization. Individual Membership has all the benefits and discounts of business membership, however individual members are not entitled to discounted booths/tables at our events.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment and you will be automatically added to our mailing lists. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Business Member Rates are $150 and Individual Membership is $25 annually. We offer discounted member rates for 501 (c) 3 organizations. Please email us and our Treasurer will contact you with details and provide the appropriate discount code to be used.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance.
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga