On February 20, 2017 the Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce was awarded a grant from Rockand County Deprtament of Economic Growth and Tourism to create a Shopping and Dining Map for Nanuet! Ed Day, County Executive who made the announcement at the Edward Hopper House in Nyack, stated that the funding comes from a combination of county money and grants from the statewide I Love New York program. These grants are for the purpose of boosting tourism in Rockland County. The grants were awarded on a competitive basis, with accompanying performance expectations. The funds will be used to attract … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
3rd Annual Art Walk & Exhibition
Join us for our Third Annual Art Walk and Exhibition Reception featuring art from students K-12 in the Nanuet Schools. This year’s theme is “Nanuet Reflections”!
Beginning March 17th and running through March 31st, the students’ art will be displayed at shops and restaurants throughout Nanuet. The art will then be displayed in the area upstairs in the Shops between the movie theatre and Macy’s on the evening of March 31st. The art is judged by Nanuet resident artists and teachers and The Nanuet Chamber will award cash prizes to first, second and third place winners in each grade and an overall best in show award.
Last year’s event was an enormous success with art from students in all grades and more than 150 people attending and viewing the beautiful artwork from more than 50 students. This special event also features food and goodies from area businesses.
As this event is a fundraiser for our Nanuet Scholarship Fund, suggested donations of $10, will be graciously accepted at the door.
For a list of participating Nanuet Chamber members displaying the art: bit.ly/2nUfZ71
5 interested · 2 going
Breakfast with the Board – Free. RSVP Please
Come have breakfast with the board on us! We want to hear your concerns and interests and we want to share what we’re working on. Join us 8:30am – 10:00am. Continental breakfast, FREE.
RSVP BY MARCH 31! INFO@NANUETCHAMBER.COM
1 interested · 1 going
Nanuet Community Cleanup Event – Kickoff Event
Raymour & Flanigan Nanuet Furniture and Mattress Outlet
43 Hutton Avenue
Nanuet, NY 10954 Map
Join “Team Nanuet Chamber”
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2016
Time: 10am – 1pm — Rain or Shine
Supply pickup: Raymour & Flanigan, 43 Hutton Ave Nanuet, NY
Team Leader for Nanuet Chamber – Susan Farese
Keep Rockland Beautiful contact person is Shannon Purdy
Comments: Refreshments and coffee will be available… See MoreSee Less
4th Annual Health Fair
Crystal Run Healthcare, 2 Centerock Road, West Nyack, NY
SAVE THE DATE – APRIL 22nd
Register Here: nanuetchamber.com/2017-health-fair/
Thank you to our host Crystal Run Healthcare in West Nyack in providing our bigger venue this year and thank you to our exclusive event sposnor Advanced Audiology of NY in Nanuet..
Our event on Saturday, April 22nd (rain date Saturday, April 29th), will be held outdoors with the hopes of good weather and attracting a much larger attendance of friends and families. We hope you come down and talk to numerous healthcare providers (last year we had 45 providers) and participate in and see several demonstrations and take home free goodies. Crystal Run Healthcare will offer tours of their facility at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. Free admission to the public.
At this event, the Nanuet Chamber is coordinating with People to People to conduct a food drive to help our neighbors. A list of suggested items is available on our website link above.
Vendors may register using the link above or on our website. ($10 for members, $25 for non-members). If you are a 501(c) 3 organization, please email the chamber at email@example.com for discounted registration.… See MoreSee Less
4th Annual Nanuet Street Fair!
Main Street, Nanuet
Our 4th Annual Street Fair (10 AM to 5 PM Sunday, June 4th, 2017) will be bigger and better than ever! Sign up early for a booth as we always sell out!!
For additional information and Vendor Application please go to our website at: nanuetchamber.com/2017-nanuet-chamber-street-fair/
Nanuet Street Fair
SAVE THE DATE - SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017 Despite the overcast and threatening skies last year our third annual Street Fair was held on Sunday, June 5th, 2016 and thousands came out to enjoy the day and shop from our vendors. We had amost 200 vendors, music, live entertainment, a DJ and free giveaways. Check our photo and video gallery pages on this website and on our FaceBook page to see and share in your comments. NOTE! Our BOOTHS have SOLD OUT every year so be sure to register early for our 4th Annual Street Fair on Sunday, June 4th, 2017. You can download the vendor application and … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization. Individual Membership has all the benefits and discounts of business membership, however individual members are not entitled to discounted booths/tables at our events.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment and you will be automatically added to our mailing lists. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Business Member Rates are $150 and Individual Membership is $25 annually. We offer discounted member rates for 501 (c) 3 organizations. Please email us and our Treasurer will contact you with details and provide the appropriate discount code to be used.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance.
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business – we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions – you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe’s Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 – Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga