On February 20, 2017 the Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce was awarded a grant from Rockland County Department of Economic Growth and Tourism to create a Shopping and Dining Map for Nanuet! Ed Day, County Executive who made the announcement at the Edward Hopper House in Nyack, stated that the funding comes from a combination of county money and grants from the statewide I Love New York program. These grants are for the purpose of boosting tourism in Rockland County. The grants were awarded on a competitive basis, with accompanying performance expectations. The funds will be used to attract … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
May 10 – Business Networking & More
401 N Middletown Rd, Pearl River, NY 10965-1215, United States
Network with members of the Nanuet Chamber and hear more about how to finance your small business, using social media and finding interns. We will meet at IRG (Pfizer property).
See nanuetchamber.com/2017-annual-meeting/ for details.
3 interested · 4 going
Annual Street Fair Bag Stuffing Party!
Help us stuff 500 bags for our Street Fair giveaway! $100 gets your name on the bag and our shirts and you can put items into the bag! Register for a bag sponsorship at nanuetchamber.com/2017-nanuet-chamber-sponsorship-opportunities/
4th Annual Nanuet Street Fair!
Main Street, Nanuet
Our 4th Annual Street Fair (10 AM to 5 PM Sunday, June 4th, 2017) will be bigger and better than ever! Sign up early for a booth as we always sell out!!
For additional information and Vendor Application please go to our website at: nanuetchamber.com/2017-nanuet-chamber-street-fair/
Nanuet Street Fair
SAVE THE DATE - SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017 Every year our Street Fair sells out with over 200 vendors! We attract over 15,000 people and there is something for everyone! Enjoy our beer and wine garden under the relaxation tent starting at 10:30, the kid rides, the old fashioned family games, the great food, and live entertainment all day long. And the first 500 families to stop by the Chamber booth will receive a free gift bag! Check our photo and video gallery pages on this website and on our FaceBook page to see and share in your comments. NOTE! Our BOOTHS have SOLD OUT every year so be sure … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization. Individual Membership has all the benefits and discounts of business membership, however individual members are not entitled to discounted booths/tables at our events.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment and you will be automatically added to our mailing lists. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Business Member Rates are $150 and Individual Membership is $25 annually. We offer discounted member rates for 501 (c) 3 organizations. Please email us and our Treasurer will contact you with details and provide the appropriate discount code to be used.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance.
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business – we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions – you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe’s Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 – Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga