The Nanuet Chamber held its September Fall kick-off and Networking Event at Aqua Terra Grill (border of Nanuet and Pearl River) on September 26, 2017. Several Nanuet businesses were recognized for their commitment to the Nanuet community and given the Chamber’s Partnership in Progress awards. Risa Hoag, president of the Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce, presented Verizon with a Partnership in Progress award for their support of the 2016 and 2017 Nanuet street fairs as well as their overall support of the chamber’s activities on-going through 2017. Susan Farese, vice president of the Nanuet … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
Rockland Chamber Alliance Joint Networking Event
The Chamber Alliance of Rockland will host a second grand networking event on Tuesday, January 30th at Banchetto Feast. Register EARLY so you're not closed out as this will be a popular event!
Cost: $25 in advance for members of any chamber and $35 for non-chamber members and $50 at the door for all. Registration will close out 48 hours ahead of the event. Food will be included and there will be a cash bar (soda, coffee, tea are included). Questions can be directed to each Individual Chamber or to RocklandChambers@gmail.com... See MoreSee Less
16 interested · 4 going
Chamber Alliance of Rockland Networking Event
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber Alliance of Rockland will host a Rockland County wide networking event on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 from 6 PM to 9 PM at Banchetto Feast restaurant, South Middletown Road, Nanuet, NY. (Located across from Stop & Shop in Nanuet and Macy's as part of the Shops of Nanuet). NOTE: The snow date will be Wednesday, January 31st.
With the overwhelming success of our first event, the Joint Chambers of Commerce of Rockland are inviting you to a post-holiday event! Expand your network by meeting other business owners around the County and find out about events we are planning for March, June and September of 2018.
All registrations will be handled through the Nanuet Chamber website www.nanuetchamber.com. (Registration link under Upcoming Events, Home page). If you are a member of one of the other Rockland Chambers, your respective chamber will provide a discount code you can use to obtain the "member" discount rate. You may register more than one person from each member company at the discounted rate.
Cost: $25 in advance for members of any chamber and $35 for non-chamber members and $50 at the door for all. Registration will close out 48 hours ahead of the event. Food will be included and there will be a cash bar (soda, coffee, tea are included). Questions can be directed to each Individual Chamber or to RocklandChambers@gmail.com
Please register in advance so we can plan for the right amount of food! Looking forward to another great Chamber Alliance event! Mark your calendar and spread the word!... See MoreSee Less
15 interested · 2 going
Tech Skills Update
Join us to learn more about social media platforms for business, the latest in hardware, cyber security tips and how to use popular apps on your phone. We’ll be joined by Computuners and DECA students from Nanuet High School who will show you how to use certain apps right on your phone!
Nanuet Street Fair
SAVE THE DATE - SUNDAY, JUNE 3, 2018 Every year our Street Fair sells out with over 200 vendors! We attract over 15,000 people and there is something for everyone! Enjoy our beer and wine garden under the relaxation tent starting at 10:30, the kid rides, the old fashioned family games, the great food, and live entertainment all day long. And the first 500 families to stop by the Chamber booth will receive a free gift bag! Check our photo and video gallery pages on this website and on our Facebook page to see and share in your comments. NOTE! Our BOOTHS have SOLD OUT every year so be sure … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization. Individual Membership has all the benefits and discounts of business membership, however individual members are not entitled to discounted booths/tables at our events.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment and you will be automatically added to our mailing lists. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Business Member Rates are $150 and Individual Membership is $25 annually. We offer discounted member rates for 501 (c) 3 organizations. Please email us and our Treasurer will contact you with details and provide the appropriate discount code to be used.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance.
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga