2016 NANUET CHAMBER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Throughout 2016, our Hamlet’s 160th Anniversary, we will host a series of events that represent excellent sponsorship and visibility opportunities for businesses throughout Nanuet and beyond. Please consider participating in 2016. Thank you for your support. April 1 – Art Reception at the Shops at Nanuet - $500 One Naming Sponsor includes expo table, 5 minutes to speak, promotion on Facebook and in press releases and in emails to membership, ability to announce one of the winners of the art prizes. Includes membership or membership … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
Walk/Run for Breast Cancer - In Memory of Retta
REGISTER! for Retta. runsignup.com/Race/NY/Nanuet/RunForRetta
Join us and DON'T FORGET to sign up yourself or your group as "Team Nanuet Chamber !!" Lst day for online signups is April 28th. You may sign up onsite the day of the event, May 1st.
On May 1st the Nanuet Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the first annual Run for Retta, in memory of Loretta Cappiello, ("Retta"), a former Nanuet resident in a series of one mile runs/ walks to celebrate all families affected by breast cancer. Please come out and join us at the Shops at Nanuet at 9 AM. All proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer at Nyack Hospital.
Online registration is NOW OPEN. Who will be the 1st to register? - Get set.
We are celebrating all women in this 1 mile run/walk through downtown Nanuet. All proceeds will be donated to The Breast Center at Nyack Hospital!
There are five (5) events:
Elite Runners (7:00 min & under)
Kiddie Fun Run
Pink Diva Costume Run
Each participant can choose up to three (3) events to compete in.
Schedule is subject to change.
We are also looking for sponsorships at various levels. Please consider becomming a sponsor for this worthwhile cause.
You may downlaod the sponsorship form from the Nanuet Chamber website at: nanuetchamber.com/run-for-retta/
Small Business Month - FREE Information
May is Small Business Month!
To celebrate this important month, The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with ATAX of Spring Valley are sponsoring a business networking event for small businesses.
Members of the Small Business Administration (SBA), NYS Department of Taxation, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will be on hand to share information, give guidance and answer questions for Small Business owners or those looking to start a business. All are welcome. The event starts at 6:30 PM so be sure to arrive on time to be a part of this valuable session.
This event will be a prelude to the Nanuet Chamber's normally scheduled annual networking meeting. The meetuing that follows this Free information discussions will provide an opportunity to meet the Nanuet Chamber board, and chamber members will be able to vote for several current board members up for re-election as well as fill a few open positions for our next fiscal year starting July 1st.
Anyone wishing to also join our networking event and annual meeting that follows is encouraged to pre-register on the Nanuet Chamber website at nanuetchamber.com/2016-annual-meeting. The Chamber's annual networking event as a cover charge of $20 for members, $25 for non-members and $30 at the door.
There is NO CHARGE for anyone only interested in attending the FREE Small Business presentations starting at 6:30 PM.... See MoreSee Less
Nanuet Chamber Annual Meeting & Networking
Register here: nanuetchamber.com/2016-annual-meeting/
Join us for our Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting on Tuesday, May 10th, 6:30 - 8:30 at The Aqua Terra Grille, 420 N. Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY. (I am sure many of us will continue networking into the evening.....)
Come and meet our hard working Board and enjoy great networking and cocktail party. If anyone is interested in either joining the chamber or becoming a board member join us and find out what we are all about. We will highlight several of our upcoming fun events and conduct a brief vote to re-elect several board members and also fill several open seats.
We will be offering a 50/50 raffle to raise money towards our scholarship fund.
Price is $20 for Nanuet Chamber Members, $25 Non Members and $30 AT THE DOOR and includes a free glass of wine or beer, passed hors d'oeuvres and hot chaffing dishes.
Join us and make some new friends and business opportunities.... See MoreSee Less
Next Event Registration
Nanuet Street Fair
Mark your calendars!! Our third annual Street Fair will be held rain or shine, Sunday, June 5th, 2016 on Main Street from Stop & Shop to Prospect Street. Last year we had over 15,000 attendees, almost 200 vendors, live music, rides for children, a DJ and free giveaways. Come out and enjoy the day... Anyone wishing to exhibit at our 2016 Street Fair, June 5, 2016, please complete the following application and contract and forward payment to the address below with the completed application. Sign up EARLY to select your booth location. Download the Application and … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Effective July 1, 2016 our Business Member Rates for "new" members will be $150. However, all members who continue to renew within 30 days of their rolling expiration date, will continue to be able to renew at the rate of $125. Members who do not renew within 30 days of expiration will be considered new members at the higher rate.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance; be sure to pick up your members card at an upcoming event as well as your Membership Window Decal!
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga