The Nanuet Chamber held its September Fall kick-off and Networking Event at Aqua Terra Grill (border of Nanuet and Pearl River) on September 26, 2017. Several Nanuet businesses were recognized for their commitment to the Nanuet community and given the Chamber’s Partnership in Progress awards. Risa Hoag, president of the Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce, presented Verizon with a Partnership in Progress award for their support of the 2016 and 2017 Nanuet street fairs as well as their overall support of the chamber’s activities on-going through 2017. Susan Farese, vice president of the Nanuet … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
Meet your Elected Officials
The Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce and the Nanuet Civic Association are hosting a free breakfast on Thursday, November 30th from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM at the new Nanuet Fire Engine Company, 29-31 Old Middletown Rd, Nanuet, NY to meet the recently elected Clarkstown representatives including the Supervisor and representatives of the newly created 4 Town Wards.
The event is open to the public and all local businesses. We will be providing free coffee, bagels, muffins, etc. Join us to network, meet the elected officials, ask questions, hear the upcoming events the Nanuet Chamber is planning and at the same time get a chance to see the new Fire Engine Company location.
We look forward to seeing you and please bring your questions for the Town Supervisor and new Ward representatives.... See MoreSee Less
Tech Skills Update
Join us to learn more about social media platforms for business, the latest in hardware, cyber security tips and how to use popular apps on your phone. We’ll be joined by Computuners and DECA students from Nanuet High School who will show you how to use certain apps right on your phone!
2018 Street Fair - Save the date
Main St, Nanuet, NY 10954, United States Map
The Nanuet Chamber 5th Annual Street Fair. We have extended the length of the fair with more booths and weather permitting we are including a car show. Free gift bag to the first 500 families who stop by the Nanuet Chamber Booth. Rain or Shine.
nanuetchamber.com/2018-5th-annual-nanuet-chamber-street-fair/... See MoreSee Less
45 interested · 2 going
Nanuet Street Fair
SAVE THE DATE - SUNDAY, JUNE 3, 2018 Every year our Street Fair sells out with over 200 vendors! We attract over 15,000 people and there is something for everyone! Enjoy our beer and wine garden under the relaxation tent starting at 10:30, the kid rides, the old fashioned family games, the great food, and live entertainment all day long. And the first 500 families to stop by the Chamber booth will receive a free gift bag! Check our photo and video gallery pages on this website and on our Facebook page to see and share in your comments. NOTE! Our BOOTHS have SOLD OUT every year so be sure … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization. Individual Membership has all the benefits and discounts of business membership, however individual members are not entitled to discounted booths/tables at our events.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment and you will be automatically added to our mailing lists. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Business Member Rates are $150 and Individual Membership is $25 annually. We offer discounted member rates for 501 (c) 3 organizations. Please email us and our Treasurer will contact you with details and provide the appropriate discount code to be used.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance.
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga