2016 NANUET CHAMBER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Throughout 2016, our Hamlet’s 160th Anniversary, we will host a series of events that represent excellent sponsorship and visibility opportunities for businesses throughout Nanuet and beyond. Please consider participating in 2016. Thank you for your support. April 1 – Art Reception at the Shops at Nanuet - $500 One Naming Sponsor includes expo table, 5 minutes to speak, promotion on Facebook and in press releases and in emails to membership, ability to announce one of the winners of the art prizes. Includes membership or membership … [Read More...]
Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce
Dedicated to promoting and supporting the business, civic, and cultural vitality of Nanuet through advocacy, leadership and networking to create a vibrant, prosperous, environmentally sound, and strong community.
Joint Networking At Mercedes-Benz
Join us for a fun joint networking event!
Breakfast with the Board
We're hosting a few breakfast board meetings and are inviting people to come in and meet the board!
4th Annual Nanuet Street Fair!
Main Street, Nanuet
Our 4th Annual Street Fair (10 AM to 5 PM Sunday, June 4th, 2017) will be bigger and better than ever! Sign up early for a booth as we always sell out!!
Next Event Registration
Nanuet Street Fair
Despite the overcast and threatening skies (and yes we did have a 25 minute downpour) our third annual Street Fair was held on Sunday, June 5th, 2016 and thousands came out to enjoy the day and shop from our vendors. We had amost 200 vendors, music, live entertainment, a DJ and free giveaways. Check our photo and video gallery pages on this website and on our FaceBook page to see and share in your comments. It was great fun for everyone! NOTE! Our BOOTHS Were SOLD OUT for this year so be sure to register early for next year - Sunday June 4th, 2017 (and hope for better weather). … [Read More...]
The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce welcomes individuals and businesses to become members. Currently we offer two levels of membership. Please note if you represent a business you must sign up for a business membership, residential memberships are for residents who are not involved with a business in anyway but wish to keep up to date on happenings or contribute to the organization. Individual Membership has all the benefits and discounts of business membership, however individual members are not entitled to discounted booths/tables at our events.
Note: Membership Dues are on a rolling basis. Your payment is good for a 12 month term regardless of when you register.
Registering online will allow you to create your Membership Directory Entry immediately upon payment and you will be automatically added to our mailing lists. If you wish to pay by check, please call our main number and we will get back to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Business Member Rates are $150 and Individual Membership is $25 annually.
- Your business will be listed on our website so consumers and businesses can find you.
- You will receive a discount on most meetings paid in advance.
- You will be able to send up to two emails each year to our email database.
- You will have an opportunity to spotlight your business at some of our meetings.
- You will have a chance to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- We will offer advertising opportunities in our newsletter and on our site in the near future.
- You will have direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! Nanuet businesses have been without a coherent voice to the town and to the county for quite some time. The Nanuet Chamber intends to be a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents!
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
- One Free Dance Class and Free Registration Fee ($45.00 value) at Dance Central
- 10% off at Moe's Southwestern Grill
- 10% off the base rate for any car ride with KLS Transportation
- 1 FREE Boxing or Kickboxing Class; $25 off TITLE Boxing Club Enrollment
- 20% off monthly memberships (up to 3 months) + Fundamentals for $100 - Iron Fist Athletics
- Free $50 worth product for any order of $250 or more of Arbonne products purchased through Jane Nguyen
- One Free Yoga Class (good for your first class) at Willow Tree Yoga