Nanuet Chamber Grant Proposal Guidelines
- 2023 Remaining Funds Available (Total $1,000 in each calendar year)
Total of $1,000 remaining in 2023 (individual business grants up to $250 maximum).
See guidelines below.
- Must be a Nanuet Chamber business member for a minimum of 12 consecutive months.
- If a member skips a year or more of membership the clock starts over. If a membership lapses, but the member renews within 30 days of expiration, then the member must wait 6 months to apply for a new grant.
- The Nanuet Chamber of Commerce will commit up to $1,000 per calendar year for grants.
- Expenses that qualify for reimbursement include "capital improvements" e.g. physical improvements to an establishment such as permanent signage, store displays, lighting, décor, or similar improvement.
- Members can be reimbursed for 50% of a paid expense up to a total of $250.
- The maximum amount any one member can receive in a year is $250.
- Members may only receive 1 grant per year and can apply every other year.
- A member may receive up to $1,000 over their lifetime membership in the Chamber.
- Members must submit receipts with their grant application and the submission must take place within 3 months of the expense being paid.
- Funding is based on availability, once the $1,000 is used up from existing applications, no others will be accepted until the start of the next calendar year. Grants will be given on a first-come, first served basis. Available funds remaining will be posted to the Chamber website.
- An online application will be available on the Chamber website under Bus. Grants/Jobs.
- Must submit proof of payment.
- Members may not receive funding two consecutive years. A member may apply for funding every other year after meeting the maximum of $250 in any one year.
- The 4 grants will be available on a calendar year basis.
- Members will sign an agreement which will include the ability for the Chamber to use their name, photo and quote in publicity and on our website.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW: (* required fields)