Nanuet is a Hamlet in the town of Clarkstown. Please use the links below to locate additional information about Nanuet, Clarkstown and Rockland County.
Top Public Schools - Nanuet
American Towns - Nanuet
The Town of Clarkstown
Clarkstown Police Department
Clarkstown Daily Voice
Nanuet Data and Statistics
Town of Orangetown
Rockland Government Website
Rockland Tourism Website
The Nanuet Public Library
Pearl River Chamber of Commerce
Rockland Business Association
NYS Agencies Listing
Nanuet Quick Facts
Population 2012: 18,366
Population Change: +3.2% since 2010 and 9.9% since 2000
State: New York
Metro Area: New York - Northern New Jersey
County: Rockland County
Zip Code: 10954
Neighboring Counties: Bergen County, NJ, Westchester County, NY (via TZ Bridge), Orange County, NY, New York City
- As of July 2018 the average home value in Nanuet is $421,400. Home appreciation the last year has been 8.3 percent.
Nanuet public schools spend $28,240 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,157 per student. There are about 12 students per teacher in Nanuet.
- Nanuet has an unemployment rate of 3.9%. The US average is 5.2%. Nanuet has seen the job market increase by 2.2% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 40.5%, which is higher than the US average of 38.0%.
- The average income of a Nanuet resident is $39,006 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Nanuet resident is $89,901 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year.
- The Sales Tax Rate for Nanuet is 8.4%. The US average is 6.0%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Nanuet is 6.5%. The US average is 4.6%.
Information gathered from: www.bestplaces.net/city/new_york/nanuet
Additional economic information available at www.bestplaces.net/economy/city/new_york/nanuet