- Below are some of the benefits available to members. Our Chamber board is always finding new ways to offer value to our members. If you have a suggestion, let us know. If you're ready to sign up or renew, click here
There is no other Chamber in the region that offers all of the benefits offered by the Nanuet Chamber. Join today and see how we help grow your business.
- Your business listed in our online Member Directory with a description, photo and logo and link to your website (great for SEO!). You can login and create your own entry and update it any time.
- Free promotion of your events on our Facebook page and through our Community Calendar.
- Discounts on most meetings when paid in advance.
- The ability to send up to two emails a year to our mailing list with your promotional message. (Submission form with details)
- Reduced booth rate for our now famous annual Street Fair.
- Members more than 12 months, may apply for reimbursement grants of 50% of expenses up to $250. See our application form HERE
- Member discount to place an ad on the Rockland County Tourism Map. The ad will rotate in the online version which includes substantially more information. Anyone taking an ad can also add video or photos to their listing. The map is also linked on the Rockland County Tourism website. (direct link at www.discoverrocklandny.com)
- The ability to post Job Opportunities on our website. Free for members, unlimited postings, non-members pay a small fee per post.
- Reduced rates at Rockland Chamber Alliance events.
- Scholarships for members accepted into Leadership Rockland in the amount of $250.
- An opportunity to spotlight your business at a meeting.
- Networking at YOUR location! We promote the event and even help pay for refreshments. We want to help you showcase your business. Visit networking at your location for more info.
- Opportunities to network with others in and around Nanuet to build your business.
- Direct access to people who can provide information on zoning and town and county issues that directly affect your business - we are your voice!
- There is strength in numbers! The Nanuet Chamber is a strong voice and a strong advocate for businesses AND residents! We meet with the Town monthly and express your concerns
- The benefit of membership for residents is a chance to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in Nanuet and we will act as your voice to the politicians who impact your home prices, school system and overall Town decisions - you are also welcome to join any committee as well as the board to get involved and have a say in planning events and activities through the Chamber!
We invest in the Nanuet Community:
- Holiday lights and banners on Main Street which was an effort fostered by the Chamber in conjunction with the Town of Clarkstown and partially paid for by the chamber.
- New handmade refuse containers on Main Street, paid for by the Chamber.
- The beautified Adopt-a-Spot at the entrance to Nanuet (coming from Pearl River)
- We have recently created a 501(c)3 charity, Nanuet and Beyond, Inc. (nanuetandbeyond.org) to focus on “Enriching the educational experience for all.” See the website for more details.
SO PLEASE JOIN US AND HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN NANUET!