Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: Nanuet Senior HS, 103 Church Street, Nanuet
Preregister by 04/24 and save $10. Spaces are $30 in advance, $40 on day of sale.
Bring a table or blanket. Share space with a neighbor or friend.
- All registration fees will go to support the Nanuet Senior HS D.E.C.A. club competitive events
- The event will be held in the long entrance driveway to the High School.
- Each selling space is equal to the width of two parking spaces
- Setup time starts at 8:00 AM and must be complete by 9:30 AM. No vehicles will be allowed in the yard sale area until after 3 PM.
- Sell those unused items, old tools, clothes, pots & pans, no longer used children’s toys, etc. Anything you would sell at your own garage sale! “One person’s junk is another person’s treasure.”
- Each participant will be responsible for removing any unsold items before being approved to leave the selling area at the end of the day.
- The first 30 parking spaces at the entrance from Church Street will be reserved for the shopping public
- Other selling vendors are also welcome.
We are requesting that anyone planning on participating complete the online registration form below to help us anticipate total space requirements. As we do not have a rain date, if storm conditions exist we will notify you of cancellation via email and posting on the Nanuet Chamber Facebook page and this website. In the event of cancellation, all advance registration fees will be refunded.
We look forward to a fun and successful event.